My IMVU homepage

http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=58039274

Monday, November 22, 2010

The weird people of IMVU

Hey everyone! Today, my blog topic is about the weird people of IMVU. I mean, sometimes I will go on Chat Now and as soon as they get there, they leave. Then, I get these pervs who try hitting on me. Then I get some noobs who go on about how much "hawter" their avatar is than mine. Then, rarely, I get decent people who want to talk and are nice. Then when I go in chat rooms, noobs will try acting like they are the owners of the room when they are really not. One time, one of them told THE OWNER to leave. Shortly after, they got booted. I also get messages from noobs trying to spam me. Some noobs and gansters hate me for no reason at all. But, then agian, I love IMVU and its haters

No comments:

Post a Comment